Matti Adolfsen

Default R4KL Transient suppressor data

I'm repairing an EIZO monitor. There are 2 transient suppressors in the
PSU, type R4KL, connected in series. Both are shorted, so I need
replacement.

So far, no luck finding the original component (discontinued). To find a
substitute, I'm trying to find the specifications. Any suggestions?

Matti

(remove _REM_ to reply)
Franc Zabkar

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 17:17:20 GMT, Matti Adolfsen
put finger to keyboard and composed:

I'm repairing an EIZO monitor. There are 2 transient suppressors in the
PSU, type R4KL, connected in series. Both are shorted, so I need
replacement.

FWIW, the R4KL is a Sanken avalanche diode.

This URL lists the part, but has no info:
http://www.sanken-ele.co.jp/en/prod/search/sanken.html

This is the contact URL:
http://www.sanken-ele.co.jp/en/prod/semicon/sales.htm

- Franc Zabkar