arcadecalgary

Default Hi all

Howdy to all , i am new to the group , and am looking for a little info. i
have an older model zenith rear projection tv and my green gun has gone
kaput. if anyone could tell me the best sources for CRT projection tubes i
was be greatly apreciative. as far as the repair goes i have a hobby
background in handling CRT and chassis repair (ancient arcade games and
repairing some televisions for friends and family) thanks tons for any info
and i am open to used if they are working ( all 3 guns) ill list the part
#'s below

red jedec # 6abp56 repl # A-9347-04
green 6abp1 A-9347-03
blue 6abp55 A-9347-05

thanks tons for any help

Mike H

PS: I am in western canada but have many dealings in the states and overseas