DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   mag. fp5240 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/71762-mag-fp5240.html)

458 October 2nd 04 12:43 PM

mag. fp5240

have mag fp5240w104 that blows hot and r961 on start-up any ideas? thanks

Jerry G. October 2nd 04 02:02 PM

Check the ESR on all the associated caps. Make sure that the horiz drive
is working correctly, and make very sure that the flyback has no shorted
turns. Many times, in TV sets, and monitors, I have had a bad flyback
cause this.

--

Jerry G.
======