Jan

Default SONY KP-46S15 Power Supply nedeed !!!

Can someone please help me? I have 1995 SONY projection TV, model
KP-46S15 and I need the power supply, tested and working.
Thank you all for taking time to read my message.
Jan

Jan

Thanks Mark.
Do you know someone who can repaired and for what costs?
Jan
Mark D. Zacharias

"Jan" wrote in message
om...
Thanks Mark.
Do you know someone who can repaired and for what costs?
Jan

I think you need to find someone good with Sony's of this type. My shop has
a guy who can fix these, usually anyway, but I'm not sure how he would feel
about a mail-in. Normally we take the board back out to the customers' house
and re-install etc.

Mark Z.