mike

Default Pioneer VSX-D850S audio output delayed?

Hello: I am trying to repair this receiver. All channels work ok until you
change dsp modes . There is a audio output delay of 10 to 40 seconds. Then
all is ok again.
Same problem if you turn loudness on -off. I have switched the dsp board
with a working one, same problem.Anyone have any ideas or where to check or
a service manual or schematic. It appears to be almost the same as a
VSX-D810S.
TIA Mike

Mark D. Zacharias

"mike" wrote in message
.. .
Hello: I am trying to repair this receiver. All channels work ok until
you
change dsp modes . There is a audio output delay of 10 to 40 seconds. Then
all is ok again.
Same problem if you turn loudness on -off. I have switched the dsp board
with a working one, same problem.Anyone have any ideas or where to check
or
a service manual or schematic. It appears to be almost the same as a
VSX-D810S.
TIA Mike

It is virtually the same - Pioneer's manual for the 850 refers to the 810.

There is a service bulletin which refers to the DSP, but since you've
already swapped that out, I don't know if it applies to your situation. I do
think I'd look to see what the muting transistors are doing.

Do you have the manual? If not, it's about 6 meg or so. Can you take an
attachment of this size?

Mark Z.