DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Fluke DMM model 77 series I and II schematic request (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/70161-fluke-dmm-model-77-series-i-ii-schematic-request.html)

Jacques Carrier September 17th 04 12:47 PM

Fluke DMM model 77 series I and II schematic request

Hi fellow techs,

I am looking for a schematic (or service manual) for this fine DMM.
The first one was zapped by a high voltage pulse from an electric fence.
The other one was zapped by a microwave HV cap. (over 200V).

Thanks for your help.

Jacques

Sam Goldwasser September 17th 04 01:13 PM

(Jacques Carrier) writes:

Hi fellow techs,

I am looking for a schematic (or service manual) for this fine DMM.
The first one was zapped by a high voltage pulse from an electric fence.
The other one was zapped by a microwave HV cap. (over 200V).

Don't they have lifetime warranty?

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ Mirror:
http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/

traffic on Repairfaq.org.

Important: Anything sent to the email address in the message header is ignored.
To contact me, please use the feedback form on the S.E.R FAQ Web sites.

Eric September 17th 04 02:28 PM

Jacques,

I am on training this week, I have the Fluke 70 series one service manual.
Inside the manual, it tell you the hints to troubleshoot. Let me know your
fax number and I will send the entire manual to you next week.

Good luck.

Eric
"Sam Goldwasser" wrote in message
(Jacques Carrier) writes:

Hi fellow techs,

I am looking for a schematic (or service manual) for this fine DMM.
The first one was zapped by a high voltage pulse from an electric fence.
The other one was zapped by a microwave HV cap. (over 200V).

Don't they have lifetime warranty?

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ Mirror:

http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/
+Lasers | Sam's Laser FAQ:

http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/sam/lasersam.htm
| Mirror Sites:

http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/REPAIR/F_mirror.html

Note: These links are hopefully temporary until we can sort out the

excessive

Eric September 17th 04 02:36 PM

Also, is there anyone has the 79 series II service manual can share, my
meter has inaccurate ohm reading and I would like to repair and recal.

Thanks

Eric

(Jacques Carrier) writes:

Hi fellow techs,

I am looking for a schematic (or service manual) for this fine DMM.
The first one was zapped by a high voltage pulse from an electric

fence.
The other one was zapped by a microwave HV cap. (over 200V).

Don't they have lifetime warranty?

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ Mirror:

http://repairfaq.ece.drexel.edu/
Repair | Main Table of Contents:

Bianca September 20th 04 11:55 AM

Sam Goldwasser schreef in berichtnieuws
(Jacques Carrier) writes:

Hi fellow techs,

I am looking for a schematic (or service manual) for this fine DMM.
The first one was zapped by a high voltage pulse from an electric fence.
The other one was zapped by a microwave HV cap. (over 200V).

Don't they have lifetime warranty?

Yupz, but not for abuse, wrong measurements, and the Fluke 'lifetime' is
limited to 7 years...
Then, a repaired Fluke is not guaranteed anymore that it will have the
specifications as before,
unless the main board (read: whole meter PCB) is replaced...