Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default LaserQuantum Diagnostics

Hi all. Trying to repair a 532GEM from LaserQuantum. Outputs ~0.1% of the maximum 500mW it should be. Got in contact with LQ, they said they were going to use remote access "diagnostics software" to check what's going on with the internals.
I'm a bit tired of waiting (it's been since last year!) so I was wondering if anyone knows how I can take things into my own hands - any secret commands etc that would let me diagnose the issue with the unit without waiting for LQ to get back to me?
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 7/04/2021 10:18 am, Mitchell de Vries wrote:
Hi all. Trying to repair a 532GEM from LaserQuantum. Outputs ~0.1% of the maximum 500mW it should be. Got in contact with LQ, they said they were going to use remote access "diagnostics software" to check what's going on with the internals.
I'm a bit tired of waiting (it's been since last year!) so I was wondering if anyone knows how I can take things into my own hands - any secret commands etc that would let me diagnose the issue with the unit without waiting for LQ to get back to me?

Might be better to hit 'em up again since it looks like they have
overlooked the task ?
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Wednesday, 7 April 2021 at 14:44:33 UTC+10, Rheilly Phoull wrote:
On 7/04/2021 10:18 am, Mitchell de Vries wrote:
Hi all. Trying to repair a 532GEM from LaserQuantum. Outputs ~0.1% of the maximum 500mW it should be. Got in contact with LQ, they said they were going to use remote access "diagnostics software" to check what's going on with the internals.
I'm a bit tired of waiting (it's been since last year!) so I was wondering if anyone knows how I can take things into my own hands - any secret commands etc that would let me diagnose the issue with the unit without waiting for LQ to get back to me?

Might be better to hit 'em up again since it looks like they have
overlooked the task ?

Yeah our lab tech and I have been trying to get hold of them for a while now. They mentioned last year that they were going to low staffing option due to COVID, so who knows how long it'll take to hear back from them :P
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 7/04/2021 12:47 pm, Mitchell de Vries wrote:
[...]

YUP thats about how it goes these days ;_(