Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Rheilly Phoull[_2_] Rheilly Phoull[_2_] is offline

Default LaserQuantum Diagnostics

On 7/04/2021 10:18 am, Mitchell de Vries wrote:
Hi all. Trying to repair a 532GEM from LaserQuantum. Outputs ~0.1% of the maximum 500mW it should be. Got in contact with LQ, they said they were going to use remote access "diagnostics software" to check what's going on with the internals.
I'm a bit tired of waiting (it's been since last year!) so I was wondering if anyone knows how I can take things into my own hands - any secret commands etc that would let me diagnose the issue with the unit without waiting for LQ to get back to me?

Might be better to hit 'em up again since it looks like they have
overlooked the task ?