geoerge

Default Component value for HF4000D digital satellite receiver required

Could someone please help me to find the value of
R9 and L28 of Horizon HF4000D digital satellite
receiver ? I do not have access to schematics of the
receiver and the component R9 is badly burnt. This
one is on the power board. L28 is also discolored
due to heating.

Thanks in advance,
George
Junior Member

hi mister geoerge. i am sorry that i can't help you this about that.

i do also have Horizon HF4000D digital receiver, and i am lookig for its update (repair) software . could you help me mister geoerge about that. and can you tell me wich rs-232 cable to use.

please mister geoerge if you can help me about that send me an e-mail at

my regards for you.
Happy new year.