No name

Default Pioneer Projection SD-P4063 without picture (need schematics and advice)

Hi all,

Today, the picture gave out on a Pioneer SD-P4063 Projection while the input
selector was being toggled between TV and INPUT3 (using the button on the
front panel). The sound seems to be fine. (I've been using the INPUT3 input
for my PS2 during the past month.) Just after the picture gave out, a small
odour of burnt electronics followed. No obvious burnt PCB was visible. All
visible fuses are intact. What I'll try to do now is check the power
supply(s). Would someone kindly send me a copy of the schematics. Any
advice would be grately appreciated.

Best regards,
Paul

Bill Jr

Try he http://parts.pioneerelectronics.com/...elNum=SDP4063K

"No name" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...
Hi all,

Today, the picture gave out on a Pioneer SD-P4063 Projection while the
input
selector was being toggled between TV and INPUT3 (using the button on the
front panel). The sound seems to be fine. (I've been using the INPUT3
input
for my PS2 during the past month.) Just after the picture gave out, a
small
odour of burnt electronics followed. No obvious burnt PCB was visible. All
visible fuses are intact. What I'll try to do now is check the power
supply(s). Would someone kindly send me a copy of the schematics. Any
advice would be grately appreciated.

Best regards,
Paul

Paul R

"No name" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...
Hi all,

Today, the picture gave out on a Pioneer SD-P4063 Projection while the
input
selector was being toggled between TV and INPUT3 (using the button on the
front panel). The sound seems to be fine. (I've been using the INPUT3
input
for my PS2 during the past month.) Just after the picture gave out, a
small
odour of burnt electronics followed. No obvious burnt PCB was visible. All
visible fuses are intact. What I'll try to do now is check the power
supply(s). Would someone kindly send me a copy of the schematics. Any
advice would be grately appreciated.

Best regards,
Paul

Thanks for the link! I gave in and called a repairman. After testing
the 3 CRT projections and proving they worked, the problem was
narrowed down to the video assembly based on a lack of input being fed
into the CRTs. The TV was then wheeled away to the shop where I'm told
it'll cost me $380 + tax (USD) to get fixed. More later.

/Paul