JBN

Default B&O Avant dead Type 8111

Hello

I have a dead B&O Avant. I have looked in the PS, but had not found any
blowed componenets. Is there anyone
there have a repair tip for this fault ????

JBN

Sofie

JBN:
"dead" can be caused by a plethora of faults, some simple and some complex.
Every thing from an open power cord, cracked circuit traces, open diodes and
resistors and other components ( they won't look "blowed"), shorted or
faulty circuitry after the PS, etc, etc.
In order to determine what might be faulty, a knowledgeable electronics tech
with a test meter will have to perform some very basic technical
troubleshooting and component testing.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie