DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   LCD- PannelLink / DVI Question??? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/67480-lcd-pannellink-dvi-question.html)

Mike Kennedy September 1st 04 04:55 AM

LCD- PannelLink / DVI Question???

Does anybody have an idea how i can get the pinout for the 20pin pannel link
connector on my LCD display? I plan on hooking it up to the dvi port on the
back of my computer, but I cant find the pinout for this controler card. It
has a SiI151 CT100 controler chip on it, and I found the schematics for the
151 at Silicon Image's web site. So do you think this is plausable to pin it
out with an ohm meter??

- Mike

---