Default Samsung CW683CNG

Hi all

I am having a problem trying to fix my Samsung CW683CNG 28" TV.

The numbers on the board are as follows:

CW683CNG8XXEU
HA99-100632B
KS3a-AA41-00168C-01

I have checked the voltages coming from the Bridge Rectifier and it is
at 320V. REctifier measures Ok. THe voltages acroos the 330uF 400V Main
Filter Cap is also 320V.

The part I think is suspect is the 3S1265R SPS transistor. Pin 1 has
=A320V on it, but nothing on any of the other pins.

Does this that it needs replacing?

Its been along time since I repaired a TV, although I used to repair
computer moniters back in the late 80's/early 90's.

I have managed to download the service manual, which, if anybody else
needs it, I can email it to them, but I am really suckt on this.
Any help, would be truely gratefull.

Andy

weareborg

HI Suraj

I have emailed you the Schematic Diagram, in PDF format. If you have
not received it, then please send me an email and I'll resend it
Cheers

Andy

Suraj Singh

Data Sheet for: KA3S1265R SMPS IC