Van Gardner

Default Pin out for LA4100 7pin DIP 1 Watt Amp.

I am working on a multiband portable radio, The BandLeader by Randix,
Model No. MB 5552. One of the wires going to the speaker has broken
off the PCB. The other wire goes to a LA4100 chip. I did a google
through 10 pages of matches and found out the LA4100 is a 1 Watt audio
amplifier but none of the pages had a link to the data sheet. I
suspect the broken wire goes to this chip but close examination with a
jeweler's loop doesn't show where. Part of the problem is this radio
has the poorest workmanship I have ever seen on a PCB. It looks like
someone has been working in the area of the chip but the whole board
has bad solder joints. The wire that is still connected is soldered
to what looks like a small heat sink sticking out of one end of the
chip.

If anyone has a data sheet for this chip I would appreciate knowing
which pins drive the speaker.

Van Gardner