DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sanyo Hi Fi System sold in UK in 1994 Product code Sys 994 I havelost the user manual (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/650931-re-sanyo-hi-fi-system-sold-uk-1994-product-code-sys-994-i-havelost-user-manual.html)

[email protected] June 20th 20 05:24 PM

Sanyo Hi Fi System sold in UK in 1994 Product code Sys 994 I havelost the user manual

Jeff Layman:

You serious?

You think anyone would pay the equivalent of USD$12 for three to four sheets of
paper folded over and stapled double??

Instructions should always be FREE. They're included in the cost of the product,
FFS..

Fox's Mercantile June 20th 20 05:37 PM

On 6/20/20 11:24 AM, wrote:
Jeff Layman:

You serious?

You think anyone would pay the equivalent of USD$12 for three to four sheets of
paper folded over and stapled double??

Instructions should always be FREE. They're included in the cost of the product,
FFS..

Instructions are like locks.
They're only worth what you pay for them.
You can buy a Kwikset door lock for $15 and open it with a pair of
Channel Locks or you can buy a Medico for $300 and sleep at night.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0

[email protected] June 20th 20 05:53 PM

Sanyo Hi Fi System sold in UK in 1994 Product code Sys 994 I havelost the user manual

No lock is any better than the frame it is in. Nor do most thieves come at night.

Out on the Main Line (look it up!) there was a group that worked out of a large box-truck. They would pull up into a driveway (no sidewalks out there), put a large sign in the yard: House And Yard Clean-Outs, Fast Personal Service

Then, do just that.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Jeff Layman[_2_] June 20th 20 06:28 PM

Sanyo Hi Fi System sold in UK in 1994 Product code Sys 994 I havelost the user manual

On 20/06/20 17:24, wrote:
Jeff Layman:

You serious?

It's a source of the info the OP wanted.

You think anyone would pay the equivalent of USD$12 for three to four sheets of
paper folded over and stapled double??

Instructions should always be FREE. They're included in the cost of the product,
FFS..

To quote the OP: "If anyone has one of these handbooks, I would be glad
to pay for it to be copied"

If nobody has a copy, or they are not willing to photocopy it, and the
OP really wants the info, then somebody has the market cornered if
/they/ have a copy. How do you think all these websites selling this
info survive?

--

Jeff

bruce bowser February 26th 21 09:08 PM

On Saturday, June 20, 2020 at 12:53:44 PM UTC-4, Peter W. wrote:
No lock is any better than the frame it is in. Nor do most thieves come at night.

Out on the Main Line (look it up!) there was a group that worked out of a large box-truck. They would pull up into a driveway (no sidewalks out there), put a large sign in the yard: House And Yard Clean-Outs, Fast Personal Service

Then, do just that.

I like how in the early 60's a US satellite focused all the way in on a single golf ball. I wonder how much of that photography (or other ground detail replications) prosecutors can get their hands on.