Henry Kolesnik

Default WTB Mac OS8 CD

Anyone got a surplus Apple Macintosh OS 8 CD that they'd like to sell? I'm
ttrying to get an old TAM going, it keeps showing Error -192 and the cursor
is frozen.

--
73
Hank WD5JFR

William R. Walsh

Hi!

Anyone got a surplus Apple Macintosh OS 8 CD that they'd like to sell?

I'm
ttrying to get an old TAM going, it keeps showing Error -192 and the

cursor
is frozen.

That machine should boot up to System 9 as well if you have one of those
CDs. I seem to recall that 9 and 9.1 are easily supported and that 9.2.x can
be "hacked" onto the machine using OS9Helper.

Of course, I don't actually have a 20th Anniversary Mac, so I can't say for
sure if it would help your problem. Any chance it boots anything prior to
System 8?

William

Henry Kolesnik

Error -192 was caused by a bad keyboard, an old Mac keyboard works. Now to
find out what goes bad in a TAM keyboard or a good TAM keyboard. Any tips
appreciated.

--
73
Hank WD5JFR