Chaos Master

Default [OT but not quite] How to view images in .DJVU format

Hi people.

Just found out that some schematics I found are in .djvu format.

I need a picture viewer for this, preferrably something that views them
"natively" without plug-ins (like IrfanView needs - it needs Plugins for
everything :/)

Do you know of any viewers for this file format?

[]s
--
Chaos Master®, posting from Brazil. REPLY TO GROUP!
MSN: wizard_of_yendor[@]hotmail[.]com http://marreka.no-ip.com
Eric

you need a file
DjVuBrowserPlugin45.exe
about 8 meg in file size.

plug "DjVuBrowserPlugin45.exe" in to google and follow your nose.

"Chaos Master" wrote in message
t...
Hi people.

Just found out that some schematics I found are in .djvu format.

I need a picture viewer for this, preferrably something that views them
"natively" without plug-ins (like IrfanView needs - it needs Plugins for
everything :/)

Do you know of any viewers for this file format?

[]s
--
Chaos Master®, posting from Brazil. REPLY TO GROUP!
MSN: wizard_of_yendor[@]hotmail[.]com http://marreka.no-ip.com
"The modern stereotypes are Yamaha, Sony, Aiwa, Pioneer, Technics..."

---

Franc Zabkar

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 00:22:59 -0300, Chaos Master
put finger to keyboard and composed:

Just found out that some schematics I found are in .djvu format.

I need a picture viewer for this, preferrably something that views them
"natively" without plug-ins (like IrfanView needs - it needs Plugins for
everything :/)

Do you know of any viewers for this file format?

IrfanView PlugIns:
http://www.irfanview.com/plugins.htm
http://irfanview.tuwien.ac.at/plugins/iv_formats.zip
http://www.irfanview.com/main_formats.htm