Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default How much power is used by the final stage?

On Wednesday, June 3, 2015 at 12:05:57 AM UTC-4, Phil Allison wrote:
Got any more boring, silly questions ?

.... Phil

Phil,
you don't know micky very well, do you?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Tim R wrote:

Phil Allison wrote:

Got any more boring, silly questions ?

.... Phil

Phil,
you don't know micky very well, do you?

** No way for me to know and no need exists.

The fool condemned himself in his own words.

Same as you just did.

..... Phil

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 6:44:29 PM UTC-4, Phil Allison wrote:
Tim R wrote:

Phil Allison wrote:

Got any more boring, silly questions ?

.... Phil

Phil,
you don't know micky very well, do you?

** No way for me to know and no need exists.

The fool condemned himself in his own words.

Same as you just did.

.... Phil

Are you as delightful in person as you are on the web?
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Thursday, August 15, 2019 at 9:50:19 AM UTC-4, John-Del wrote:

Are you as delightful in person as you are on the web?

No, were that the case, he would have been "terminated with prejudice" long since. Aussies are not known for their tolerance of his sort of behavior.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

John-Del wrote:

Are you as delightful in person as you are on the web?

** I'm 100% certain you are exactly the same KING size **** in real like as you are here.

FOAD you waste of space.

..... Phil

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Thursday, August 15, 2019 at 9:03:35 PM UTC-4, Phil Allison wrote:
John-Del wrote:

Are you as delightful in person as you are on the web?

** I'm 100% certain you are exactly the same KING size **** in real like as you are here.

I assume you meant "real life" - unless "like" was a Freudian slip...
And while my own shortcomings are well known and reluctantly conceded, that does not answer the question Phil.

The group would really like to know if you indeed exude all the warmth and charm in person as you do on the web? A simple yes or no would suffice.

FOAD you waste of space.

Heh heh.. You are a charmer Phil!!
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Tim R wrote:

Phil Allison wrote:

Got any more boring, silly questions ?

.... Phil

Phil,
you don't know micky very well, do you?

** No way for me to know and no need exists.

That's not quite true. Yes, there is a way to know. micky's pattern is pretty obvious; if you didn't know from the first post, the next few hundred should certainly convince you.

Need? Well, that's a judgment call. Sometimes you're less aggravated by stupidity if it isn't a surprise. But avoiding aggravation isn't necessarily a priority for everybody.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Friday, August 16, 2019 at 9:29:45 AM UTC-4, John-Del wrote:

The group would really like to know if you indeed exude all the warmth and charm in person as you do on the web? A simple yes or no would suffice.

Not going to get an answer from our resident Tourette Syndrome poster-child.

His sort of behavior (here) is not well-tolerated down-under such that unless he is about 6'-6", 240 pounds and a master of Krav-Maga, he would not last very long.

Who know?

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

The fool condemned himself in his own words.

Same as you just did.

Judge, jury and executioner. I like that in a guy.

Come on down, I'll take you to one of those microbreweries that make beer the way y'all like it. Like drink it with a fork.

And then we start talking people will go away, thinking we are going to have a shootout or something. They are afraid of **** like that. I can hook you up with a piece but it must be visible at all times, otherwise you need a CCW license.

I could see the headlines now -

"Fleeing a Foreigner, and a ****ing asshole, they leapt to their deaths from the first story window and as John wrote - "Men shall seek death but not find it".

I don't give a **** what you think of me but I tell you this - you are in a way like me. We both like to be keyboard warriors. Also, I am ready to engage in some really risky ventures, possibly lethal.

I think about that like a gambler, the odds versus the pot odds. If I die what do I lose. I am 58, got half a liver, stomach problems and even though I stopped cigarettes 8 years ago my lungs are permanently frigged up. So what can be taken from me ?

Realize one thing y'all, the best thing in life is to die in debt. You enjoyed it. So you heirs get less, boo hoo, they didn't work a lick to get this and it is all free, and you could have left it to the SPCA. So take what is left and shut the **** up.

You are seriously intolerant of any stupidity. You should meet my Mother, she is like that. Say the wrong thing and she bites your whole ass off. Wanna try her ? S eventually became one of the vice pres. of the purchasing department and said "This is the perfect job for a Woman, I spend money and bitch about it". Then she comes back from vacation and they are all singing "The Bitch Is Back" like Elton John. They had a good laugh and then "Back to work". She could fire most of them.

For an Aussie you have one saving grace. You do not presume to tell us how to run our country.

You know what the media tells you. I have seen the thousand buck a plate dinners down to living under a bush in front of church on Detroit Avenue in Lakewood, Ohio.

You almost all have more tech knowledge than I. Great. But when it comes to applicable knowledge in an adversarial situation, ten of you could not touch me. You think I am kidding, let's rock and roll. (not really, in the really old days that meant to **** and I do not want that).

Neighbor, asshole but he was alright enough. Snowblower kept on blocking our dryer vent, which is gas, we talked to him like "Are you trying to give us CO2 poisoning ?". He did it again. What did I figure out ? Take the hose out the basement, turn the outside spigot on and water their driveway. Middle of winter.

No. What they did does not warrant that. Walk out the door, slip and fall and end up in the hospital. No. They are not against us, just kinda stupid, and the were. Both dead now.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Are you as delightful in person as you are on the web?

Oh I want to meet him.

Whether he survives or not is a different issue, know what my Father's last words were to me ? "Get the **** out".

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

KING size ****

You are entertaining at times, and this is one.

This is like smaller is better.

You ever get stateside get thee to Cleveland. I don't want to hurt you or shoot you (not available to you domestically) or anything of the sort. I want to scare the neighbors and they are Italian.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Tim Ratbag wrote:

Phil Allison wrote:

Got any more boring, silly questions ?

.... Phil

Phil,
you don't know micky very well, do you?

** No way for me to know and no need exists.

That's not quite true.

** Yes it is.

Yes, there is a way to know.

** Bull****.

Need? Well, that's a judgment call.

** You snipped the clear justification I posted.

You have no point to make at all.

**** off.

..... Phil

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Maybe we should all get together and chip so that Jeff U. and Phil A. can meet.

There is a real potential for an outcome along the lines of the Kilkenny Cats:

There once were two cats of Kilkenny,
Each thought there was one cat too many,
So they fought and they fit,
And they scratched and they bit,
Till, excepting their nails
And the tips of their tails,
Instead of two cats, there werent any.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Friday, August 16, 2019 at 3:07:26 PM UTC-4, Jeff Urban wrote:

Whether he survives or not is a different issue, know what my Father's last words were to me ? "Get the **** out".

Why is that not a surprise?

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

** What a vile, retarded, completely autistic bull****ter.

FOAD you dumb pig.

...... Phil

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Tuesday, August 20, 2019 at 4:42:13 AM UTC-4, Mr. CHARM and WARMTH wrote:

** What a vile, retarded, completely autistic bull****ter.

FOAD you dumb pig.

..... Phil

Suggestion: you don't really need to sign your posts Phil. We all know who they're coming from...

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

I dunno, John-Del. I suspect that Phil feels pretty bullet-proof sitting under his rock some +/- 10,000 miles from the US or England. I am sure he is entirely clueless how far some can actually can reach.

No threat here - I am not the sort that pulls the wings off flies - tweaking the noses of clowns and poseurs, that is an entirely different exercise, however.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA