a'af

Default grundig flyback problem

Hi,

I have the problems of my tv esp the flyback, the tv is Grundig 25
inches M63-776/9 TOP.
Why this LOPT, just can resist for very2 a short time before that leak
and make a spark from the LOPT again and again and I already change
twice with the new one. Whats the problem of this flyback?

Very2 desperate ( is it just only cause the bad product or anything
else? (fyi, I use the original from Grundig) Now my TV can operate
only just for 30 minutes before the auto shut off turn the unit off at
all. If this tv operate, its normal and before the tv off, the screen
have a little flick a few times.
The technician here, just paste the leak part of the flyback and the
flyback make sound tick tick tick tick from the flyback, not easy to
hear but there, like still have a little spark inside, so a little
hard same sound from cup to the CRT. After operate for just a half an
hour I thinked the flyback have a mild hot if I touched the body of
LOPT.

My question are, why this unit (the flyback or otherelse) have that
problems? Power supply, HOT, and the other part of this tv its ok. I
believed this trouble comes from the LOPT or CRT unit of this TV, have
you ever found problem like this? Any info and help would be very2
appreciate. Thanks before.

warms regards,

Juang Siahaan
Jakarta, Indonesia
Jerry G.

The problem is that the tech is not fixing the original problem in the first
place. There are most likely other parts in the set that have to be changed
to correct a high voltage regulation fault, that is causing excessive high
voltage. If this is the case, the X-Ray emission from the set is probably
also high.

You should call the authorized service representitave for Grundig, or
Grundig themselves, to have your Grundig set properly serviced.

--

Jerry G.
=====

om...