Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jason Ducharme

Default Substituting NiMH and NiCD for Alkaline?

Hi,

I am currently in South Korea and have been looking for rechargeable
alkaline batteries for my digital camera. It's an HP 620 and is
supposed to run on 4 x AA Alkaline batteries. Back in North America I
was using rechargeable alkaline batteries that I bought at Walmart,
but I can't find these anywhere over here.

I have, however, found rechargeable AA NiCD and NiMH batteries. Is it
ok to go ahead and use these in place of the alkalines, or will this
damage my camera?

Thanks in advance,

Jason Ducharme