Head tutor

Default Mita DC1435 error code C63

I was wondering if some could help me.

I was given a Mita DC 1435 photocopier recently. I was told it works, but
it didn't come with a user manual. I tried starting it up, and it flashes a
code "C-63." Without a manual, I don't have a clue what this might be
telling me.

From what I've been able to find on the internet so far, the user manual is
completely useless, and I doubt it'd tell me what this code is besides
"Contact a service technician."

Anyone out there know what this means? More importantly, what can I do to
fix it?

Also, if anyone knows where I could get a service manual for this copier,
I'd appreciate that too.

Thanks.