ES

Default Help with Denon Receiver

I have a Denon AVR-1200 receiver. Looking for help with location # TR321 &
TR319. Anybody has the transistor nos. for the respective locations
Thanks

--
Clement Watts
Electro-Shack Inc.

Mark D. Zacharias

TR321: 2SA1491
TR319: 2SC3855

Mark Z.

"ES" wrote in message
I have a Denon AVR-1200 receiver. Looking for help with location # TR321 &
TR319. Anybody has the transistor nos. for the respective locations
Thanks

--
Clement Watts
Electro-Shack Inc.

Yamaha R-8 Receiver (Attn: Leonard Caillouet et al) Richard Steinfeld Electronics Repair 3 March 26th 04 11:35 PM
Yamaha R-8 A/V receiver Larry & Ingrid Maler Electronics Repair 1 February 9th 04 07:11 AM
Repair Manual / Parts for Denon AVR-900 Receiver (old) Gregory E. Rose Electronics Repair 0 December 6th 03 08:18 AM
Denon AVR-1601 Pete Electronics Repair 2 November 5th 03 11:33 AM
Audio receiver weirdness George Earl Electronics Repair 3 August 8th 03 03:41 AM