Mike Kennedy

Default LCD Question Pannel Link controler To DVI Possible??

I have a Hyundai HT15X11-100 LCD pannel out of an IBM Netvista.. It has a
controler daughterboard on it which has a silicon image panel link chip on
it, its a SIL151CT100.. I found the pinout for a similar chip the SIL151A
and hope to pin it out using my ohm meter.. But if someone else knows the
pinout already this might be easier, or if you know pannel link is not
compatible with dvi..

From what I have read Panel Link and DVI are practly the same thing.. Panel
Link just lacks the analog pins which dvi has.

Any Ideas anybody?

- Mike Kennedy

---

Mike Kennedy

Default I guess nobody here knows......

"Mike Kennedy" wrote in message
ink.net...
I have a Hyundai HT15X11-100 LCD pannel out of an IBM Netvista.. It has a
controler daughterboard on it which has a silicon image panel link chip on
it, its a SIL151CT100.. I found the pinout for a similar chip the SIL151A
and hope to pin it out using my ohm meter.. But if someone else knows the
pinout already this might be easier, or if you know pannel link is not
compatible with dvi..

From what I have read Panel Link and DVI are practly the same thing..

Panel
Link just lacks the analog pins which dvi has.

Any Ideas anybody?

- Mike Kennedy

---

---

Question about wiring lights David W.E. Roberts UK diy 2 April 6th 04 06:05 PM
Link Belts George G Metalworking 6 January 12th 04 03:43 PM
Question????? Sir Edgar Woodworking 8 July 20th 03 05:22 PM