Ph. B

Default STK3062 Mk4

Hi All,

I have a old (not that old: 1990) Marantz PM50, with a STK3062 Mk4 out
of order.

I heard that it could be replaced by a STK3062 Mk3. Even if I know
that they are pin compatible, i am not sure about their electrical
compatibility (power supply voltage/currents...).

Does somebody knows about this?
Would somebody have the STK3062 Mk4 data sheet?

Regards,

Ph.
Mark D. Zacharias

Generally, they are backwards-compatible, not forward. This means you could
replace a Mk3 with a Mk4 but not the other way around. You could try it, you
might even get away with it, but I wouldn't reommend it. Try to get the
original.

Mark Z.

"Ph. B" wrote in message
om...
Hi All,

I have a old (not that old: 1990) Marantz PM50, with a STK3062 Mk4 out
of order.

I heard that it could be replaced by a STK3062 Mk3. Even if I know
that they are pin compatible, i am not sure about their electrical
compatibility (power supply voltage/currents...).

Does somebody knows about this?
Would somebody have the STK3062 Mk4 data sheet?

Regards,

Ph.

Ph. B

Hi Mark,

thx for your inputs: the final question is now: who would still have
one. It is discontinued everywhere I could ask. Argoups ;-(((

Ph.