MR HEMI

Default JVC VCR HR-D337MS - part PU60667 needed

I have a JVC VCR model number HR-D337MS, currently sourcing out a
transformer in the power supply, the number on the transformer is
PU60667, I am based in Sydney Australia, have tried numerous
electronics stores with no success, I called JVC in Australia today
and they told me there is neither a part here in Australia or in
Japan, so I'm stuck.

If anybody knows anyone anywhere that would be able to locate this
part for me, it would be a great help.

Thanks in advance
Peter G
Junior Member

I was about to start looking for this tx here in the UK. My 337MS went dead the other day and I have 330V going into this device and nothing coming out on any of the secondary pins. Is this what happened to yours? I can't be sure this is the problem as I have no oscilloscope and so can't see if it's a pulsed voltage going in. Please let me know. I'll see if I can find a supply here for you.

Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR HEMI