BobC

Default Need the service code for Philips 32PS55S321 - Photofact 4778

I am in need of the service code for a Philips 32PS55S321.
We do not have Sams Photofact 4778 ...
Would like to get the set completed this weekend.
Would someone please help?

Ken Weitzel

BobC wrote:
I am in need of the service code for a Philips 32PS55S321.
We do not have Sams Photofact 4778 ...
Would like to get the set completed this weekend.
Would someone please help?

I don't have it to offer, but have you tried
googling for it?

Take care.

Ken

Shoreline Electronics

General Philips Service Codes can be found at this link :

http://www.iwaynet.net/~nesda/feature.html

Though not detailed for your chassis , should provide a start.

--
==========================
Jeff Stielau

========================
"If you push something hard enough it will fall over."
Fudd's First Law of Opposition - Sir Sidney Fudd

"BobC" wrote in message
I am in need of the service code for a Philips 32PS55S321.
We do not have Sams Photofact 4778 ...
Would like to get the set completed this weekend.
Would someone please help?

BobC

THANK YOU!
Bob