Sid Skooper

Default Faulty Panasonic car CD player

I have a Panasonic CQ-MR335LEN car Mini-disc & Tuner head unit that
refuses to play with my Panasonic DP 600 six cd player. The cd
changer will load the cd into the drive but then nothing, no spin up!.
I have checked the head unit out with a working cd unit & lead but
still no joy. I've had a reasonable look at the obvious - poor lead
connections etc. but have got nowhere. Has anyone any ideas?
jakdedert

Clean the lense? I'm not familiar with this particular model; but just
detailed a situation in another post where I spent hours troubleshooting a
(home) DC player, only to find out the disk wouldn't spin up at all because
the lense was dirty. That was a Technics model, by the way. Technics and
Panasonic are both divisions of the same company--Matsu****a.

jak

Sid Skooper wrote:
I have a Panasonic CQ-MR335LEN car Mini-disc & Tuner head unit that
refuses to play with my Panasonic DP 600 six cd player. The cd
changer will load the cd into the drive but then nothing, no spin up!.
I have checked the head unit out with a working cd unit & lead but
still no joy. I've had a reasonable look at the obvious - poor lead
connections etc. but have got nowhere. Has anyone any ideas?

Sid Skooper

Thanks for the help but I realise that I didn't make it clear in the
original request that the cd player is ok. It's the head unit that is
faulty.
Sid Skooper