MarkC

Default STK730-030 & STK730-150

Do you know anything about the internal design of these STK730's? I
thought that they were all identical accept for the wattage. When I
checked a new STK730-150 there is a short between pins 4 & 5. When I
checked a new STK730-030 there is NO SHORT between pins 4 & 5. Both 030
& 150 are used in the 35" Thomson TVs so I was wondering what is going
on here.
Mark

RonKZ650

I never checked for shorts, but the chips are interchangable. I checked for
current draw, running temperature, regulated B+ voltage ect between the 2 and
found the differences very minimal. Either will work.
Ron

Do you know anything about the internal design of these STK730's? I
thought that they were all identical accept for the wattage. When I
checked a new STK730-150 there is a short between pins 4 & 5. When I
checked a new STK730-030 there is NO SHORT between pins 4 & 5. Both 030
& 150 are used in the 35" Thomson TVs so I was wondering what is going
on here.
Mark

john

Change that 47 mfd cap between it and the HOT.

kip