Peta

Default Pioneer DEH-P2050 Car CD Player

Would any kind soul out there in CyberLand be able to tell me how to adjust the
clock on my Pioneer DEH-P2050 Car CD Player. I bought it about 5 years ago and I
no longer have the user manual. Any help you can give me would be very
gratefully accepted. Thanks ever so much Peta**
L1ange bleu

If I remember correctly!...press the "clock" key until it flickers, then using
(I guess) the first two numbers on the panel, change the settings until you get
the right time. Hope I'm correct!
Alphie
Peta

Thank you ever so much for taking the time out to try and help me...I tried what
you have said but even though i hold the clock button for a long time the
display or key light does not flicker. I try touching every button on the panel
bur cannot get the clock setting to change. Maybe my unit is faulty. Once again
thank you for trying...Peta***
Ampdoc

Try turning the unit off with the source key (leave the ignition on), then
press and hold the function key for about 5 seconds, see if you can access
the clock this way.

--
Jammy Harbin
J & J Electronics, Inc.
"Peta" wrote in message
Thank you ever so much for taking the time out to try and help me...I

tried what
you have said but even though i hold the clock button for a long time the
display or key light does not flicker. I try touching every button on the

panel
bur cannot get the clock setting to change. Maybe my unit is faulty. Once

again
thank you for trying...Peta***

Peta

Thank you, thank you, thank you
The answer you gave was all that was needed.

All the very best to you and yours....Peta***