Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Leonard G. Caillouet

Default STK392-180 data, replacement for STK392-110

I have a Pioneer SDPA50 that needs convergence output replaced and have been
told by more than one tech that the STK392-180 is a superior replacement for
the -110 original. I have not been able to find a datasheet nor any other
info regarding this sub. The Sanyo site has the sheet on the STK392-110 and
lists other chips in the 392 series but not the -180. Anyone have any data
on it?

Leonard