Janne

Default Beeps codes POST Toshiba Portege 3110CT

Hi,

Can anybody help me with translate the beep code that I get at startup
during POST on a Toshiba notebook Portege 3110CT?
jakdedert

You would probably get a quicker answer if you *included* the beep code that
you get at startup on your Portege....

I assume you've checked Toshibas site?

jak

"Janne" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

Can anybody help me with translate the beep code that I get at startup
during POST on a Toshiba notebook Portege 3110CT?

Janne

The beep code that I get during POST is "long short short long long
short short"

Yes, I have checked Toshibas web site and also called the local
Toshiba service centre without any luck...

Janne

"Janne" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

Can anybody help me with translate the beep code that I get at startup
during POST on a Toshiba notebook Portege 3110CT?

pborkstrom

Have you ever resolved the issue with the beeps? I have the same beeps,
and I think it has something to do with my expander bar. I actually have
3 different bars, and they ALL beep like that when it's plugged in. I
don't know if I have the wrong model or if I just have a bad port on the
laptop . Please let me know what (if anything you've found!

Regards,

Phil

pborkstrom

Have you ever resolved the issue with the beeps? I have the same beeps,
and I think it has something to do with my expander bar. I actually have
3 different bars, and they ALL beep like that when it's plugged in. I
don't know if I have the wrong model or if I just have a bad port on the
laptop . Please let me know what (if anything you've found!

Regards,

Phil

Results: renewing fence post for third time Peter Bull UK diy 3 January 23rd 04 02:06 PM
penance for posting OT mel Woodworking 4 January 18th 04 03:27 AM
Wood Question: Which is stronger, a round post or square post? McQualude Woodworking 68 November 16th 03 07:19 AM
Toshiba Remote Programming Codes Tony P. Electronics Repair 0 October 31st 03 01:54 PM