Adrian

Default Wanted: JVC GF-500 VHS full size movie camera

I'm looking for a defective JVC GF-500 camera for spare parts. My
camera have some problems with the Real Time Clock. Also i'm looking
for a manual. greetings !
BrianV

I have one that works with all the accessories. I was going to list it on
ebay starting at $40.00

Let me know if you are interested in making an offer.

Brian

BrianV

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianV
Wanted: JVC GF-500
I have a fully operation JVC GF-500 camera with manual and case. Are you still interested in buying one? Please contact me at