Jordan

Default Samsung TV crashed when I was watching it. HELP!

A few weeks ago, I was watching my TV and all of a sudden there was a
small pop, and the picture went bye-bye. I tried to turn it back on,
but no dice. Now, when I try to turn the TV on, nothing happens, like
NOTHING. It doesn't turn on and then turn off, or turn on but have no
picture, it's does absolutely nothing. There was no warning before
this happened. No red screen, bad screen, lines, spots. Perfect
screen, then it was gone. It's a 27" Samsung CRT, not sure about the
model number...if someone needs it, I can get it. Just wondering if
anyone can help me diagnose the problem and/or give advice on fixing
it or trashing it. Thanks a lot. Please let me know if you need more
info.

Ken G.

The first sign of trouble is its a samsung . These are junk from the get
go .. probably those defective capacitors they like to use in that brand
Dont waste your money fixing it a tv shop will probably charge 150$