Shoreline Electronics

Default Infocus LS110 Projector Lamp Needed

Make : InFocus
Model : LS110 DLP Projector
Part Needed : Lamp assembly
Part # : SP-LAMP-002

Part is on eternal backorder from Infocus.

Anyone happen to have one of these in stock?

==========================
Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
344 East Main Street
Clinton,CT 06413
860-399-1861
860-664-3535 (fax)

========================
"If you push something hard enough it will fall over."
Fudd's First Law of Opposition - Sir Sidney Fudd

James Sweet

"Shoreline Electronics" wrote in message
. ..
Make : InFocus
Model : LS110 DLP Projector
Part Needed : Lamp assembly
Part # : SP-LAMP-002

Part is on eternal backorder from Infocus.

Anyone happen to have one of these in stock?

Looks like this place has them http://www.iiid.co.uk/auto/HW8.HTM

I think they're in the UK but shipping a bulb here probably wouldn't be an
issue.

That's one of my main concerns though with buying a projector, seems like
every one of them uses a different custom made bulb.

Shoreline Electronics

Looks like they will only sell to what they call :

CONTACT IIID

Please Note: all buyers must now have a Trading Account with IIID to
conduct business. Our books are now closed to casual enquiries from anyone
not already known to IIID. If you are an existing customer, then please
email for confirmation of your Trading Account number. New Accounts can be
opened using the form below.

I emailed them to ask.......

--