Pat Durkin

Default I QUIT SCHOOL THIS YEAR

"SEVEN SEVILLE" wrote in message
BECAUSE I AM GONNA START AN ISP AND MAKE SO MUCH ****EN MONEY THAT I WILL

NEVER HAVET O GO TO SCHOOL OR GET A JOB AGAIN.

Nor should you need to. Clearly you're an enormously capable individual.
I'm sure you'll soon be into MUCH better things than simply posting your
brilliance for our humble benefit here in MTT. Best of luck to you.

Pat

Pat Durkin

"SEVEN SEVILLE" wrote in message
BECAUSE I AM GONNA START AN ISP AND MAKE SO MUCH ****EN MONEY THAT I WILL

NEVER HAVET O GO TO SCHOOL OR GET A JOB AGAIN.

Ding fries are done.

Pat

Bob F.

"Pat Durkin" wrote in message
om...
"SEVEN SEVILLE" wrote in message
BECAUSE I AM GONNA START AN ISP AND MAKE SO MUCH ****EN MONEY THAT I

WILL
NEVER HAVET O GO TO SCHOOL OR GET A JOB AGAIN.

Ding fries are done.

Pat

Sorry Pat, that's

DING, DING, FRIES ARE UP!!!

Tracy

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 07:50:47 -0800, DarkMatter
wrote:

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 02:46:20 -0500, SEVEN SEVILLE
Gave us:

BECAUSE I AM GONNA START AN ISP AND MAKE SO MUCH ****EN MONEY THAT I WILL NEVER HAVET O GO TO SCHOOL OR GET A JOB AGAIN.

I don't think you'd know what a packet was if one bit you in the
ass!

Do you? What info does a packet contain?

How about the 7 layers of the OSI model? Or the 4 layers of the TCP/IP
model?

Tracy

LASERandDVDfan

BECAUSE I AM GONNA START AN ISP AND MAKE SO MUCH ****EN MONEY THAT I WILL
NEVER HAVET O GO TO SCHOOL OR GET A JOB AGAIN.

This likely will not be read by the OP, but I'll look forward to your company
joining the ranks of other dot-coms that started off but then crashed and
burned later on! - Reinhart