DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Focus Adjustment on a ViewSonic P810 21" monitor (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/41556-focus-adjustment-viewsonic-p810-21%22-monitor.html)

Peter December 27th 03 12:13 AM

Focus Adjustment on a ViewSonic P810 21" monitor

I am not sure if anyone has read up on my previous messages or not, but I
believe I have since fixed my monitor problem.

I pretty much just re-flowed all the solder around the flyback and anything
else that I came across and now it seems to be working fine except it's a
little fuzzy.

There is a little hole in the back of the monitor that I questions whether
or not it's the access hole for the focus. I would like to not have to take
the monitor apart again if I could avoid it and if this is the access hole,
it would make my life so much easier.

Does anyone haev any input?

Thanks

Jerry G. December 27th 03 02:26 AM

Focus Adjustment on a ViewSonic P810 21" monitor

Open the monitor and look for the focus pot. In most monitors it is on the
flyback assy., and is built in to part of the HV multiplier.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com