Default power supply transistor ID

Hello,
I am trying to repair a computer power supply, and of course the part
that burnt up is the only one I cannot identify. It is (I think) a
voltage regulator. It is a 3 pin package attached (screwed) to a
largish heat sink. It has the code k1821 on the face, and there is a
logo that looks like an 'F' over either a 'E' or a 'C' like so F
I have looked on NTE and chipdocs with no luck. Thanks!
Chaos Master

just get a new supply. its cheap.

This message has been replied in sci.electronics.component.
Some MOSFET's from International Rectifier _may be_ (I am too tired and somewhat
drunk to check) compatible.

As per other post, it's a 2SK1821 TO220, N channel mosfet, 600v 2A 30W
--
Chaos® - posting from Brazil

replace the I.DESPISE.SPAMMERS by wizard_of_yendor

ampdoc

Per IR website, http://www.irf.com
IRFIBC20G is a possible replacement.

--