Jerry G.

Default Colour problems on Panasonic TX-29AD2DP Television

This may be from the degaussing circuit. Maybe the degaussing thermistor is
defective, and has to be changed, and the screen is simply magnetized.
Leave the set off for about 30 minutes and then switch it on again. This may
clear the fault if the degasser is okay, and nothing else is damaged. After
a number of power cycles the CRT may get normalized.

I cannot think of any simple defect off hand that would cause this. First
it would be good to make sure that the degasser is okay, to start with.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

"Mike Smith" wrote in message
Hello All,

I was wondering if any one on this news group could help me out with a
problem.

I have a Panasonic (I think called National in some countries) TV model
TX-29AD2DP, which was on whilst there was a power cut. After the power came
back on the tv didn't show the correct colors for example blue shows up as a
bit blue but more green.

Does anyone have any ideas what the fault could be and how to fix it?

Thanks,

Mike

GPG

A common prob.
Turn the MAINS off the set for 1/2 hour and back on, repeat a few times.
If no good then degauss ptc is shot.