DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Amstrad DD8900 Double-Decker VCR (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/41168-amstrad-dd8900-double-decker-vcr.html)

Rod Wilson December 8th 03 11:23 PM

Amstrad DD8900 Double-Decker VCR

Hi all,

Has anyone had any experience in repairing one of these VCR's?

I don't have a service manual and I need to replace the belts
on both decks.

I can easily get to the belts on the bottom deck, but was looking
for any tips on how to access the belts on the top deck with minimal dismantling.

Best regards

Rod

Sofie December 9th 03 04:13 AM

Amstrad DD8900 Double-Decker VCR

Rod Wilson:
No really easy way..... remove 8 to 12 screws, disconnect various ribbon
cables and then separate the upper deck form the lower deck.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

om...