Some days it will shut down several times after varying delay times (some
quite short), other days - not at all. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Chris Prestwich November 30th 03 05:43 AM

Panasonic TV Shutdown

Dry joint?

I have a 7yr old (Mfd: 8/96) Panasonic TV model CT-27G11U that seems to
sporadically shut down. There is no popping noise or video changes prior to
shutdown. After shutdown it will not power on again for several seconds.
Some days it will shut down several times after varying delay times (some
quite short), other days - not at all. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.

__ __ __ __ __
Regards, Chris
[spamblock used]

news.bluefrog.biz November 30th 03 05:27 PM

Panasonic TV Shutdown

Do you mean a cold solder joint and if so, where do I look for it?

news.bluefrog.biz November 30th 03 05:27 PM

Panasonic TV Shutdown

Do you mean a cold solder joint and if so, where do I look for it?

David November 30th 03 06:03 PM

Panasonic TV Shutdown

Probably means a cracked solder connection. Look for it in the tv set.
Your description of the problem is way to vague to be any more specific.
Anything from the system control, jungle ic, sweep, power supplies, can
cause an intermittent shutdown.

David