john

Default HDTV LAMP FOR PANASONIC DLP PROJECTIONS TV PT52DL52 , PART # TEEC0024-1 FOR SALE $295 EACH, YES IN STOCK !

HDTV LAMP FOR PANASONIC DLP PROJECTIONS TV PT52DL52 , PART #
TEEC0024-1 FOR SALE $295 EACH, YES IN STOCK ! SHIPPING $15.00 TOTAL
$310.00... PLEASE PAYPAL MONEY TO

YES THEY ARE IN STOCK, ETA 5-9 DAYS SHIPPING

JOHN

INTERNET SALES TEAM 2000

AUSTIN TX
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by john
HDTV LAMP FOR PANASONIC DLP PROJECTIONS TV PT52DL52 , PART #
TEEC0024-1 FOR SALE $295 EACH, YES IN STOCK ! SHIPPING $15.00 TOTAL
$310.00... PLEASE PAYPAL MONEY TO

YES THEY ARE IN STOCK, ETA 5-9 DAYS SHIPPING

JOHN

INTERNET SALES TEAM 2000

AUSTIN TX
I'm interested to buy a new replacement lamp for Panasonic PT52DL10 part #TEEC0024-1, I can pay $350, please email me at
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by john
HDTV LAMP FOR PANASONIC DLP PROJECTIONS TV PT52DL52 , PART #
TEEC0024-1 FOR SALE $295 EACH, YES IN STOCK ! SHIPPING $15.00 TOTAL
$310.00... PLEASE PAYPAL MONEY TO

YES THEY ARE IN STOCK, ETA 5-9 DAYS SHIPPING

JOHN

INTERNET SALES TEAM 2000

AUSTIN TX
[quote=PIXELMAN]I am interested in purchasing this lamp please email

Last edited by pixelman : January 26th 06 at 09:36 PM