DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Identify component in XBOX SMPS (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/40302-identify-component-xbox-smps.html)

TEX November 9th 03 09:08 AM

Identify component in XBOX SMPS

Looks like a surface mount three pin voltage regualator you find on
computer motherboards. Found in the SMPS of an XBOX console. Is an ST
part. Has the numbers D1NC6, which I can identify the same on another unit.

Does anyone recognise the numbers??? I tried searching with a few other
pre-fixes without any luck.

Thanks

TEX

TEX November 9th 03 09:20 AM

Found it, any common replacements???

I guess i just have to look a bit harder next time. STD1NC60, N Channel,
MOSFET. Just on the hunt for a commonn replacement now. Suggestions???

Thanks

TEX

James Sweet November 9th 03 07:18 PM

"TEX" wrote in message ...
I guess i just have to look a bit harder next time. STD1NC60, N Channel,
MOSFET. Just on the hunt for a commonn replacement now. Suggestions???

Thanks

TEX

MOSFET's seem to sub pretty well, just find something with similar specs.
I've used IRF840's to repair SMPS's before.