sparky

Default Hitachi convergence

Could any one tell me how to converge a Hitachi 50UX22BA tv. The blue
is out of whack and the auto converge does not help.
Leonard Caillouet

The answer to your question is not simple. You need to get a copy of the
Hitachi service manual and the convergence adjustment guide. IF the
convergence is very far out, you need to resolve the service issue before
converging the set. If you have never dealt with these sets before I
suggest you contact a servicer who has or you will likely waste a lot of
time and perhaps make the problem worse.

Leonard Caillouet

"sparky" wrote in message
om...
Could any one tell me how to converge a Hitachi 50UX22BA tv. The blue
is out of whack and the auto converge does not help.

David

You need to troubleshoot and repair the fault in the blue convergence
circuit first.
Then follow the procedure in the service manual to fine adjust the blue back
into sepcification.

You will need the service manual, a full understanding of the convergence
circuit system used, and o'scope, and good signal tracing capabilities to
track down the problem and effect a safe and proper repair.

David

om...