Gerritsen, Derk-Jan

Default Philips 25GR9666

Hello,

I need some help on this one. Found this french chassis with a shorted
BUT18 an a shorted D1577. The pink condensator next to the last one was
blown as well. All fuses intact except for the main fuse. Repaired the
supply with a BUT11 (is that ok?) and now got 115v on the other side of
the transformer and some audio working. The led ond the frontside
doesn't give any signs. For the high voltage part; I don't dare to put
the new D1577 in because I don't trust the small transitors (T7593 and
T7594) on the soldering side of the board..

So here's my question; can anyone identify those two transitors or send
me (a part of) the schematics?

Any other suggestions?

Your help will be most welcome. Thanks in advance!

Derk-Jan

eddumweer

Hi,

As far as I know, this is a G110 chassis. You can check the powersupply with
a lamp 100W/230V from the gnd of the pcb to the 148Volt testpoint. Only
thing you have to do is to disconnect the connector of the
Horontal-deflection. It's the biggest one on the H-V coil.

If the voltage is 148 V at the testpoint then the powersupply is ok.

Greetings Peter

"Gerritsen, Derk-Jan" schreef in bericht