Bruce

Default Owners manual for AKAI VS-G10 VCR

Hi all
any one got one, or know where to get their hands on one, I need to know
what the remote part no. is
and even better - how to make it scan for TV channels

James254

Hi Bruce,

*** Manual presetting ***

With this mode you can tune TV programs in manually and assign them to
whichever channel
numbers you want them to be on

1. Press and hold the play button and at the same time press the power
button. Searching will start on the VHF low band and proceed through the VHF
high and stop at the UHF band. To select another band for presetting, press
the rewind button. Each time you press the button the FL display will change
bands.

2. Tune in the first program by pressing the fast forward button. When the
VCR reaches the first program it will stop searching and the tuning bar will
stop.

3. If you want to preset the channel, select as PS (Channel) number for the
program with the channel button. If you do not want to preset the channel,
press the fast forward button again, the VCR will start searching for the
next channel.

4. Press the play button to memorise the channel

5. Press the stop button to return the VCR to the normal mode.

*** To Cancel preset TV stations ***

Select the TV program that you want to cancel with the channel buttons and
then press the cancel
button for a few seconds.

Hope this helps!

--
Please Note - E-mail address corrupt. Please change "no" to "i"

"Bruce" wrote in message
u...
Hi all
any one got one, or know where to get their hands on one, I need to know
what the remote part no. is
and even better - how to make it scan for TV channels

---

Bruce

Hi James254
very well done !!, This unit might be a bit old but performs fine. Now I
have the channels setup, I am as I intended, going to donate it to our local
church group, it cost me nothing, I hope it helps those less fortunate

again thanks for your help

rgds