Jerry Chanderpaul

Default RCA TV F31223GG

Hi ,I am trying to fix this RCA TV, it has horizontal pincushion problems,
the image is streched on bothsides. Which caps, coil, IC and transistors
should i look for? Thanks for your help

Jerry

Jerry

Yes, i know that I should look for the components in the pincushion circuit,
but i was wondering if anyone has worked on this TV and is there a paticular
part that goes bad, I am just looking for more details like Cap # , IC #,
Transistor # etc.... on which parts to replace before i start working on the
TV

Thanks
Jerry
"David" wrote in message
The ones in the pincushion circuit that have failed.
David

Jerry Chanderpaul wrote in message
able.rogers.com...
Hi ,I am trying to fix this RCA TV, it has horizontal pincushion

problems,
the image is streched on bothsides. Which caps, coil, IC and transistors
should i look for? Thanks for your help

Jerry

Arnold stewart

Do you have the chassis model (CTC ? ) In the CTC 177 defective
capacitor C4407 a .047mfd 400V was causing the picture to be stretched
out on both sides. Leaky CR4403, PFR856 (NTE 577) in parallel with C4407
also caused this in another same model TV

Jerry wrote:
Yes, i know that I should look for the components in the pincushion circuit,
but i was wondering if anyone has worked on this TV and is there a paticular
part that goes bad, I am just looking for more details like Cap # , IC #,
Transistor # etc.... on which parts to replace before i start working on the
TV

Thanks
Jerry

Jerry Chanderpaul

The Chassis # for this TV is CTC-169, I am looking for which paticular caps
and transistors can be bad ,causing pin cushion problems

. cable.rogers.com...