DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   High voltage problem with JVC AV27BP4 TV (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/39672-high-voltage-problem-jvc-av27bp4-tv.html)

James Peverill October 15th 03 03:28 AM

High voltage problem with JVC AV27BP4 TV

I am troubleshooting a high voltage problem with my JVC AV27BP4 27" TV.
It appeared to be a startup problem, but then I tried firing it up
with the focus and screen wires unhooked from the flyback... and the
high voltage appeared to go (static, whine, etc).
Would this indicate a problem with the flyback? Or some kind of
problem with the neck board? Any insight would be appreciated! Thanks!

james peverill