Les McCready

Default Panasonic CT31XF43CU Repair

Hi.
I hope someone can help.

I got some help from Jeff Stielau (thank you) about 7 months ago to repair
the horizontal.
Now it seems to be a vertical problem.

I started to loose the top part of the picture with the horizontal lines
folded over, then the vertical quit and I had a horizontal line for a moment
before the set died.
There does not seem to be any DC load condition on the horizontal 144V or
vertical 27V power sources.
There must be an AC circuit failure because it is shutting down the power
supply if I unplug the set and plug it back in it will try to restart I get
a burst of noise from the audio section and it powers down again and will
not restart.
I have checked the protection transistors and they are ok.
Has anyone seen this before and could possibly suggest what to look for.

Thanks in advance for your help.