Les Meszaros

Default Kenwood KR-V6080 Stereo Power Up Problem

I have a Kenwood Stereo KR-V6080, when I turn power on it comes on for
a few seconds and than turns off. Nothing seems to be burnt. I would
like to buy a service manual for this unit.
Mark D. Zacharias

East Coast Transistor Parts is a Kenwood distributor.

800-645-3516

Mark Z.

"Les Meszaros" wrote in message
om...
I have a Kenwood Stereo KR-V6080, when I turn power on it comes on for
a few seconds and than turns off. Nothing seems to be burnt. I would
like to buy a service manual for this unit.

Leonard G. Caillouet

Have one will sell for 1/2 price ($16 from east coast) = $8.00 + UPS
shipping cost. Send zip code and I will compute shipping. Payable by Money
Order or PayPal.

Leonard G. Caillouet

"Les Meszaros" wrote in message
om...
I have a Kenwood Stereo KR-V6080, when I turn power on it comes on for
a few seconds and than turns off. Nothing seems to be burnt. I would
like to buy a service manual for this unit.

Les Meszaros

"Leonard G. Caillouet" wrote in message ...
Have one will sell for 1/2 price ($16 from east coast) = $8.00 + UPS
shipping cost. Send zip code and I will compute shipping. Payable by Money
Order or PayPal.

Leonard G. Caillouet

"Les Meszaros" wrote in message
om...
I have a Kenwood Stereo KR-V6080, when I turn power on it comes on for
a few seconds and than turns off. Nothing seems to be burnt. I would
like to buy a service manual for this unit.

Hi Leonard,

Your e-mail address does not work, I am interested in the manual
send by regular post will pay by money order. Thanks

Les

Quality Of Tools cisco kid UK diy 145 June 14th 04 01:56 PM
more info RCA TV CTC169(BG5) Wont come out of standby - Ticking sound when Power button is pressed Electronics Repair 3 September 25th 03 01:29 AM
power flushing Andy Hall UK diy 4 September 9th 03 11:59 PM
Power Shower Problem Fredrick Skoog UK diy 5 August 4th 03 09:52 PM