DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   0.75mm pitch ,8pin SOIC package style (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/385407-0-75mm-pitch-8pin-soic-package-style.html)

N_Cook September 29th 15 10:39 AM

0.75mm pitch ,8pin SOIC package style

Unusual package, I can get hold of the usual 1.25mm pin spacing SMD 8
pin SOIC IC . I might be able to find an exact replacement if I knew the
SMD style code for .75mm spacing, normal width of SOIC IC body but not
so long.
May be about .75mm pitch , not exactly .75, only ruler measurement.
At a pinch I might be able to twist 90 degree each pin axially and
realign for the smaller pitch, and/or grind back the pin width with .5mm
dremmel discs, but very constrained space and an exact replacement would
be a lot easier.

N_Cook September 29th 15 11:26 AM

0.75mm pitch ,8pin SOIC package style

Oddly its wider than normal SOIC. Tried grinding and bending pins of a
practise 8pin SOIC and that will work, but I'd like to obtain a proper
footprint replacement, if anyone knows the style, something like QSOP.

N_Cook September 29th 15 11:36 AM

0.75mm pitch ,8pin SOIC package style

perhaps TSOP type II, .8mm pitch.